People have many different reasons for picking out certain types of jewelry. Sometimes it’s a specific style, an eye-catching design, their favorite color, etc. Sometimes it’s because it reminds them of something or someone special or because it has personal meaning. Other times it’s because the meaning of the jewelry or piece resonates with them.
Many of our unique crystal jewelry pieces have a symbolic meaning to them. It’s not only fun to know what it is, but it might surprise you which piece calls to you after you know what it stands for!
We’ve compiled a list of our entire animal jewelry collection for you to check out below!
Seahorse Pendant Necklace Charm
Part of the ocean lover's collection. The sterling silver sea horse gently cradles the vibrant crystal for an eye-catching look.
- The Seahorse is quite an intricate and diverse animal. This little creature is full of surprises. The seahorse is a luck of good fortune/charm an attribute of the sea, the seahorse is considered to be a symbol of strength and power.
Dolphin Pendant Necklace Charm
The dolphin is a wonder to watch. It isn't even fazed by the sight and interaction of the otherworldly humans, and there have been documented cases of dolphins forming strong bonds with us landlubbers. It is an animal that represents harmony, avoiding all conflict and preferring to live its life in complete peace.
- The dolphin is a representation of balance and harmony because they are in tune with their instincts and very intelligent.
Dolphins also symbolize resurrection and protection. They have a playful nature, which reminds us to approach life with a sense of joy and humor.
Turtle Pendant Necklace Charm
Bring wisdom and good luck with this pendant inspired by the Hawaiian Green Turtle, known as Honu. The head, arms, legs and tail are moveable.
- The turtle is a symbol of fertility, vitality, and great patience. In the Japanese culture, the turtle is a symbol of good fortune and longevity. The turtle is a positive omen bringing 10,000 years of happiness. The turtle spirit animal is one of the oldest living animals in the world.
Butterfly Pendant Necklace Charm
Clean lines depict this image of a sterling silver butterfly sitting atop a beautiful circle crystal.
- Butterflies are deep and powerful representations of life. Many cultures associate the butterfly with our souls. The Christian religion sees the butterfly as a symbol of resurrection. Around the world, people view the butterfly as representing endurance, change, hope, and life.
Whale’s Tale Pendant Necklace Charm
The Sterling Silver Whale’s Tale Pendant is a beautiful, contemporary design that merges the tail shape with modern form to create pure elegance.
Whale Tale Symbolism
- In many cultures the whale is seen as a symbol of good luck, speed, strength, freedom and joy within. In Celtic animal symbolism, the dolphin was a highly honored creature as it was seen as the protector of sacred wells and water.
Sting Ray Ring
Bold lines create an interesting visual in this sting ray inspired ring. Made with sterling silver, the ring is adjustable and can be made larger or smaller.
- The stingray spirit animal symbolizes maneuverability. The stingray spiritual meaning speaks about sensitivity, and the need to blend into your environment to create peace and harmony.
Frog Pendant Necklace Charm
Jump start your jewelry collection with the Sterling Silver Frog Pendant! This fun, playful pendant is great for kids and adults.
- The entire life of the frog is a symbol of transition. It reminds us that though there are things lost during change, each one is an opportunity to find something better. After the egg stage, the frog loses the safety of its shell.
- Your frog totem is strongly connected with the element of water, so the frog meaning is also closely connected with the element of water, so the frog meaning is also closely associated with cleansing and purifying. This frog meaning simply tells that you are also inclined to navigate between physical, emotional, and spiritual planes, and find joy in life and nature.
Mermaid Pendant Necklace Charm
This pendant depicts a beautiful sterling silver mermaid sitting below the glowing colorful crystals for creating an ethereal design.
- Mermaids are often depicted holding combs (made of fish bones). This is an ancient nautical symbol of power over nature as sailors believed fish bones could divine or control storms at sea.
Sea Anemone Pendant Necklace Charm
Inspired by the ocean and its creatures, this abstract sterling silver sea anemone design is an elegant and intricate gift for all ages.
- Sea Anemones are meat eating animals that teach the power to capture and obtain ideas. They exhibit great patience in getting what it needs to survive. Sea Anemones teach how to balance anxiousness with temperance, aware of the ebbing and flowing of communication and relationships.
Snake Cuff Bracelet
Hand-crafted sterling silver Snake Bracelet with two round crystals added for brilliance. It wraps around your wrist perfectly and is shaped like a slithering snake.
- Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing. The ouroboros is a symbol of eternity and continual renewal of life.
Hummingbird Pendant Necklace Charm
Add some color and beauty to your life with this simple, yet elegant handcrafted sterling silver hummingbird. The hummingbird reminds us to enjoy the sweetness of life and keep a playful, optimistic outlook.
- Hummingbirds have a long history of folklore and symbolism in native cultures. In Native American culture, hummingbirds as seen as healers and bringers of love, good luck, and joy. In Central America, they are a sign of love and will bring love to the person who spots them.
Owl Pendant Necklace Charm
Our teardrop crystal is front and center in the sterling silver Owl Pendant and is nicely complimented by the subtle feathers and big, wide eyes.
- Owls are known to represent mystery and knowledge.
Fox Pendant Necklace Charm and Fox Earrings
Get foxy! We love the way this little sterling silver fox is perched on top of our circular crystal with its bushy tail curved along the side. This pendant has beautiful details in the fox’s face and body and look gorgeous with the matching Fox Earrings!
- As a spirit animal, the fox reveals itself during times of great and unpredictable struggle to be triumphant and sly.
Elephant Pendant Necklace Charm
Elephants are strong, gentle creatures that represent wisdom, protection, and mental strength. The sterling silver Elephant Pendant is a beautiful way to remind yourself of your power and resiliency.
- Elephants have a positive symbolic meaning all over the world and are considered a symbol of good luck, power, success, wisdom, and experience. Because elephants are highly social animals, they are also considered to be a symbol of loyalty, companionship, and unity.
Dragonfly Earrings and Dragonfly Pendant Necklace Charm
If a dragonfly lands on you, it’s good luck! Add some fun to your outfit as you head out for any occasion with the beautifully designed sterling silver Dragonfly Earrings. These handmade earrings feature our glowing crystal surrounded by intricate silver details in the wings and body of the dragonfly. Pair them with one of our matching sterling silver Dragonfly Pendant necklace charm to create a whole set.
- In almost every part of the world, the dragonfly symbolizes change, transformation, adaptability, and self-realization. The change that is often referred to has its source in mental and emotional maturity and understanding the deeper meaning of life.
Now that you’ve read about the entire collection, comment below and tell us which ones are your favorite! You should also head to our website leightworks.com to shop the whole collection online.